Well, we made it. This is an impressive thing...
1. For those of us who don't like flying, mostly me, 20 hours on a plane is a little more than daunting. That part is over...at least for two weeks.
2. We all made it through customs with no events. Being organized is not my strongest skill. So, being in charge of making sure 11 people get safely into a country and through customs was an uphill battle.
3. Luggage. It is all here. All of it. I was having anxiety attacks as a result of the thought of having to wear the same pair of shorts and tshirt for the next week. But, it turns out all is well in the world of travel.
Here is a picture of us at DFW Airport before we took off. I don't think anyone from the group would appreciate if I put a picture of us up after the plane ride. 

I'm glad y'all made it safely! Thanks for keeping everyone posted. I'll be praying for good health for everyone while you are there and for an awesome time with those kiddos!
ReplyDelete:) Ashley